Take Away the Risk and Worry of Crane and Hoist Breakdowns. Improve Plant-Wide Material Handling Safety and Reliability.
An overhead crane or hoist breakdown can lead to significant production downtime and, as a result, customer delivery delays. That’s especially likely when there is no backup repair plan and the required crane and hoist parts are weeks, even months, away. Even worse, poor performing or unsafe material handling equipment can lead to serious safety risks.
Han-Tek, a materials handling industry leader, offers a comprehensive range of service and support – including crane repair and hoist repair – that will help improve overall plant safety and keep your plant operating at peak performance.
Contact me about scheduling a Safety Inspection or Preventative Maintenance Analysis and 10% savings.
Don’t need a safety inspection or maintenance analysis at this time? Save 5% on all parts and components you need.
For immediate service, call 800-836-0237 ext. 6047
Han-Tek Service and Support Offerings:
Plant-Wide Maintenance Services
Han-Tek’s plant-wide preventive maintenance, emergency breakdown, as well as training and inventory services keep things running and reduce downtime. We are specialists in crane and hoist repair.
Han-Tek will keep existing equipment up to speed with current technologies.
OSHA Certified Crane and Hoist Inspections
Han-Tek’s OSHA inspections keep your workplace safe and ensure all cranes and hoists are up to federal regulations and codes.
Han-Tek’s Experienced, Factory-Trained and OSHA-Certified Technicians Will:
- Thoroughly inspect your equipment, using our comprehensive checklist, to ensure proper working order, in good repair, and in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Make necessary adjustments and perform minor repairs, where possible, to save you time and money in the long run
- We will notify you of any safety concerns or repairs needed that could not be addressed during the inspection
- You will receive a report on each piece of equipment, detailing the inspectors’ findings and restating any concerns and/or repairs that should be addressed
- For parts or service recommendations outside the scope of the inspection, Han-Tek will prepare a quote for you, to help you understand the labor and costs involved
- A summary document quickly identifies the equipment that was inspected, any actions to be taken, and any other information you specify
- A copy of the inspection package is retained at Han-Tek for safekeeping, making it available to our technicians so they can answer any questions you may have
- It’s time to schedule a material handling or preventative maintenance inspection by the experts at Han-Tek.
Han-Tek Inspection Services Featuring InspectAll!
- Comprehensive visual history of inspections and repairs
- More accurate record keeping – and important OSHA requirement
- Asset tracking capability
- Extensive reporting
- Helps ensure OSHA compliance