- Our customer wanted to run a new part through an existing line. To repurpose the equipment for a new part required reprogramming robots, equipment, and inspection stations—and the installation of new conveyors.
- The process included six CNC lathes and six gauging stations to produce seven different axle configurations.
Repurposing saved the day. And a ton of time and money.
- We took a snapshot of the programming in the equipment in order to simulate the new operations at Han-Tek. This enabled the customer to keep production at present levels while changes were being engineered and reprogrammed.
- Han-Tek created the system and managed the entire project, coordinating all third-party suppliers.
- The system included an interface that records production information and the capability for manual control of the entire system.
- Production was able to start within one week, allowing for far less downtime than usual for new part startups.
- A 50% reduction in total costs was realized from the automation improvements at this plant.
I Need A
Complete and submit the form below or call us for immediate assistance.