- The company wanted to upgrade their depalletizing process from a mainly manual method to an automated system.
- Their goals were to reduce labor, box and bottle damage while increasing productivity, and profit from a quick ROI.
Our solution raised productivity. And our client’s spirits.
Industry: Food & Beverage
- Design a new infeed conveyor that would advance each stack of boxes smoothly and safely.
- Provide a robot that could pick up an entire level of cases at one time and deposit them quickly yet gently onto the layer-separator conveyors.
- Install a box-turning system that would ensure that all different kinds and sizes of boxes would be oriented the same way for more efficient bottle filling.
- Put in a belt incline conveyor to move the boxes to the production level.
- The new depalletizing system reduced the manpower from six people per shift to just two.
- This enabled the company to relocate those people and avoid having to make as many new hires.
- Production capacity went up markedly and product damage dropped significantly.
- Bottlenecks were eliminated and product workflow became smooth and easy.
- The company was so pleased after the first installation that they quickly moved to have the same system installed in three more locations.
I Need A
Complete and submit the form below or call us for immediate assistance.