- Completely automate what had been a manual operation—moving aluminum wheel stampings through machining and finish processing—and greatly improve productivity.
- Design, build, and integrate a totally new production line in less than four months—a very short timeframe.
- Keep to a firm budget.
Our automation got this truck wheel plant into overdrive.
- Engineer a materials handling process incorporating robotics, conveyors, and sophisticated machine controls.
- Incorporate such multiple interface requirements as Ethernet, DeviceNet, and Discreet I/O. 3-D Vision for part recognition.
- Enable remote access for continued support and more responsive customer service.
- Interface daily with onsite contractors to ensure all infrastructure changes are made on time.
- Work closely with key suppliers to procure equipment, build, and install everything in three months.
- Our strong relationships with robotic, conveyance, and control equipment suppliers helped us meet all deadlines.
- Full production on new line began on projected date.
- Product quality was dramatically improved.
- Employee safety was improved.
- ROI took less than six months.
I Need A
Complete and submit the form below or call us for immediate assistance.