- To increase production in an aerospace heat-treating area with the loading/unloading of parts from a furnace to a quench station.
- To meet critical timing and tight tolerances: 16 seconds to move 50 feet with great precision and accuracy.
- To feed furnaces on both sides of a cell, rotate parts 360⁰ to access different locations, all the while providing consistent cooling time in the tank.
- Design and build an overhead stacker crane to work with an existing runway for this new production cell.
- Provide sophisticated control system to meet cycle times—with four servo-controlled motions—allowing for increased speed, greater accuracy.
- Interface with their overhead control system for furnaces.
- Develop tracking software to monitor production times for modifications.
- They saw increased production and improved quality of parts with a totally automated system.
- Their new control system was user-friendly and accurate.
- The entire operation met all safety requirements.
I Need A
Complete and submit the form below or call us for immediate assistance.