- Reduce labor costs while increasing production requirements for 4-wheel-drive transfer-case housings.
- Create a new washer-line system that integrates new components with existing equipment up to 15 years old.
- Five customer-supplied robots must be integrated with system.
- Reduce employee injuries due to repetitive motions.
Boosting production, cutting labor costs. Magnificent.
- Engineer a conveyor and palletizing system that could efficiently move transfer-case parts through the line with minimal operator intervention.
- Ensure that all repetitive operations had user-friendly interfaces (HMI).
- A significant cost-per-unit labor reduction.
- Employees benefited from substantially fewer repetitive-motion issues.
- Increased production and improved product quality.
I Need A
Complete and submit the form below or call us for immediate assistance.